- FREE Curbside Branch Chipping Service
May 20, 2013 (All Day)
Please have your tree trimmings set out no later than 8 AM.
- FREE Sunrise Breakfast at Sam's Club
May 21, 2013 (7:30 am - 8:30 am)
Free Breakfast sponsored by Sam's Club. Call Lori or Pat at Village Hall 440-232-8788 by May 16th to confirm reservation.
- Council Meeting
June 05, 2013 (7:30 pm - 9:30 pm)
- ARB/Planning Commission Meeting
June 12, 2013 (5:30 pm - 7:30 pm)
- The First Concert of the 2013 Summer Concert Series in the Parkis Sunday June 9th from 5p.m.-7p.m.-The band Wild Horses will be performing.
- There is an opening on the Architectural Review Board. If you are either a resident of the Village or a person who operates or manages a business located in the Village and are interested please call Mayor Cegelka at 440-232-8788
- RICHMOND/BROADWAY ROAD INTERSECTION-FINAL WORK TO BEGIN ON APRIL 15TH. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- 2012 Glenwillow Community Financial Report
- The Austin Powder Bridge Replacement Project scheduled to be completed by the end of the year has been rescheduled.
- Free Curbside Branch Chipping May 20th
- 2013 FREE MULCH PROGRAM FOR RESIDENTS
- Tinkers Creek Watershed Fact Sheet
- A notice from the Cuyahoga County Board of Health regarding annual permit costs to property owners that operate a household sewage permit
- 2010 Residential Recycling Report